The courses below can be completed on our online training platform. Each course consists of lessons, quizzes, assignments and assessments. The following information is important;
· A course can be started at any time (no scheduled dates)
· A computer with MS Word and MS Excel is needed
· Each course has its own time frame
· Our training team is on standby to assist with any queries
· Certificates are issued after successful completion
· Click on a course below to see more information
To enroll for a course click on Add to Cart and follow the instructions. You will receive a link with login details once payment is done. You are then ready to start right away!
Enrolment date: Any time
Duration: 1 month
Content: 6 lessons
Certificate of attendance
The objective of this course is to train the learner on how to identify grass species using the identification key in the book “Guide to grasses of Southern Africa” by Frits van Oudtshoorn. The course is aimed at people working with grass (e.g. farmers and environmentalists) as well as people simply interested in nature.
Enrollment date: Anytime
Duration: 3 months
Content: 35 lessons
AgriSeta credit-bearing certificate
Good veld management, and natural resource management in general, is becoming more and more important in a world with an ever-increasing human population and subsequent pressure on the land.
Modimolle Limpopo,0510,South Africa
Office: +27 71 866 1331
Frits van Oudtshoorn:
+27 78 228 0008